Policies can be written for any owner or renter occupied Single Family Dwellings that are not any of the following: 

  • Within a CBRA designated area 
  • Mobile/Manufactured home 
  • Commercial property 
  • Condominium unit, Multi Family Residential 
  • Property in the course of construction 
  • In, on or over water, or seaward of the mean high tide 
  • Has had two of more flood losses in the last 10 years, or a single loss ever over $100,000 
  • Condemned property

We write this product within all NFIP Flood zones, for properties with replacement cost up to $7.5 Million, providing up to $1.5 Million in dwelling coverage and up to $750,000 in contents coverage and a whole lot more!